Retargeting Ad Design

Brochure Design, Editing and Production
April 18, 2017
WordPress Web Design
October 6, 2017
Show all

Retargeting Ad Design

retargeting ads
  • TaskCreate a library of retargeting ads for web advertising and promotion

Designed retargeting ad library to convert window-shoppers into buyers. Generally 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. Retargeting brings back the other 98% by keeping track of people who visit the site and displaying retargeting ads to them as they visit other sites online.